Thursday, November 6, 2008

Obama's Cabinet = GQ Mag!

Hmmm...so basically I got told to cut back on my lax "freedom" of expression....seeing as its too...too...whats a nice way of saying it... well you fill in the blank. Well I personally do not think so, untill my blog gets banned from blogger, my language is good enough! but I will, for the sake of my good image refrain from venting on here! :D we'll see how far that goes...

Well, its been two days since the 4th and I'm still not over Obama's candidacy...is it just me, or his cabinet is gonna be made up of semi GQ models! hmmm lol...anyways...im happy for him, why wouldn't I, then again his papa is African, and SO IS MINES! :D.

So what else occupies my days...oh yes! Cameroon trip is coming up great! still have yet to get my visa though...those people better not screw with me...Ive not worked this hard, to get played by them...But I am more than excited...after many many years!! I think from today i'll start making a list of things I'm gonna eat when i get there...ERU being number ONE on my list...lol! I just hope i don't go wild and over do it...or i'll regret it when i fall sick..but men! how many days do I eat Eru thats not made with vegetable oil and TOMATOES!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u eat eru with veg oil! at least them dey sell red oil for here. enjoy ur time for pays.

mami u get an amazing eye for angle. that obama cabinet = GQ na ace!

ngum

Banyangi girl said...

lol well eru and veg oil doesn't taste soo bad...really...well just let the eru burn a little et voila! lol thank you!

sheyrocks said...

Consider this, Obama could pass for a GQ model himself, and my goodness his chief of staff...Mr. Rahm looks good to me. All power in a suit. Something about intelligent powerful well dressed men :)