Thursday, January 22, 2009

HMMM...WERE TO START

After a long month and a half...I'm finally back on the blogosphere. Cameroon most definitely left me..speechless on all levels! In a good way mind you. I wonder were I should start with everything swimming in my head...I'll just make a basic outline so I can methodically follow through, write about all I did.

Dec 15:Arrived Dla International Hell-port
Dec17: Went Down to Buea
Dec18-Dec 21st: Traveled to Yaounde for the 1st ever Techie ICT 2008 Conference (D'Jeuga palace) Presentation with Churchill
Dec 22-27th: Started planning volunteer schedule/spent Xmas with Family
Dec 28th-Attended church service in Pigdin
Dec29th-31st: started planning for Volunteer schedule with HINT (NGO based in Buea)
Jan 1st-Jan 2nd: Fell sick with side effects from anti-malaria med.
Jan2nd-Jan8th: In collaboration with HINT founder, started planning a 3day business seminar/ Went to Link Up (another NGO in buea administrated by an ex microsofter)
Jan 8th- Jan 10th: Held seminar in Buea
Jan 11th: Spent the day down in Limbe with Mimi( cousin) Churchill (www.Afrovisiongroup.com) Steve.
Jan12th-Jan15th: Traveled to Yde, went to Marche Central (Douala)
Jan 16th: Went to Buea, Limbe, Sasse
Jan17th: left for the airport
Jan 18th: 1am departed Camair :(

This is just a list...Ill write more indepth about each point including pictures..not to talk of the food!! lets just say REAL Eru was my break fast for TWO weeks! straight

2 comments:

Mambe Nanje said...

nice write up @Phebe,
and I am happy you enjoyed your stay in our friendly mother Cameroon

doherty said...

in love with soya