Wednesday, March 4, 2009

CAMEROON, LAND OF OPPORTUNITY!!


According to our ever so benevolent Father up above, Monsieur le President Paul Biya, in his new year's speech to the Cameroonian people said Cameroon is a land of OPPORTUNITY! What an oxyMORON. Since when was Cameroon a land of opportunity???

Well...yea if you were in the business of filling your coffers with embezzled money..then Cameroon sure is a land of opportunity! I can't even think about this reasonably because it "blows my imagination" with its arrogant hilarity! I can't believe after calling his own people "Apprentice Sorciere" or Apprentice Witches (which makes HIM Master Witch) he would then stand before them, saying Cameroon is a land of opportunity. Hogwash!

7 comments:

Estella♥ said...

SMH! Il est grave. I read this article in The New Yorker and it talked about immigrants (Nigerians)living in China and I don't know what to make of it. It's entitled Letters from China: The Promised Land. Read it and let me know your thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl can you give me a direct link to the article cause I can't read it on the Newyorker..I have to subscribe first :( how are you btw...do you have a facebook? if so por favor add moi :)

~~BG~~

Eddy said...

@Anonymous aka ~~BG~~ (March 5, 2009 8:36 PM)

Your kung-fu is slow. Improve it again, dude..
:)

Banyangi girl said...

hmmm HAHA so im totally confused since ~~BG~~ is me...just being lazy and decided to post anonymous :)

Eddy said...

Lol, Oh my .. bad!
I though BG stand for Big Gal'hunter and that the dude was on patrol :) ;
Lol.

Okay, never mind.
Next time i'll think first.

Banyangi girl said...

Haha.no Pb

Anonymous said...

Lol
that sounds pretty good
I like hear people talk about their culture.