Friday, April 24, 2009

AFRICAN FABRIC AND PRINTS

For what ever reason, I just had this inspiration to blog about African prints/materials...I love love African fabrics, its quite intriguing! Some of this pics are from random places online...soo if you see one of yours...I like it :D, don't sue me please lol but some are my personal threads I've decided to share with you curious Georges' : ) enjoy...oh btw, I'm in the business of accepting free african wear/fabrics..for promotion...ya know? Haha Yes this is just my way of asking for free stuff! so go ahead...Indulge me :)

















Pretty much stole this from a friend :D but I promise you she knows!


This too :)


Got this in Douala, Marche Central


From my amazing Aunty...Imported all the way from Naija




Arizona Jeans company...hmmm


My kaba...really like the material but HATE how it fits!


hmm I dunno...


Limbe..circa 2002?


Ashwobi or Ashwabi circa 2008


Senegalese woman!


Shop in Senegal

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! nice one phebs. woodin is pretty cool. my friend got me some fab ones from ghana!

BANYANGI GIRL said...

THNXS they are fantabulous!

Yet another Bayangi dude from China ! said...

Hi BG!
Thanks for the posts.
I've also added your blog as one of the primary blog source on the Cameroonian Blog web site [www.CamerBlog.net].
Keep the posts coming !

BANYANGI GIRL said...

Thank you!! just checked out the blog site! :)

nylon spandex fabric said...

good post,thank you for share

AFROFABRIC.COM said...

Just from reading the reasons for starting your blog, I can feel the pride you have in being an African and the need to promote the culture. We here at www.afrofabric.com are doing our part by making it possible for Africans and those who appreciate our culture to be able to buy these fabrics online and reasonable prices.

Therese Coker said...

Just from reading the reasons for starting your blog, I can feel the pride you have in being an African and the need to promote the culture. We here at www.afrofabric.com are doing our part by making it possible for Africans and those who appreciate our culture to be able to buy these fabrics online and reasonable prices.

Afrofabric.com said...

Just from reading the reasons for starting your blog, I can feel the pride you have in being an African and the need to promote the culture. We here at www.afrofabric.com are doing our part by making it possible for Africans and those who appreciate our culture to be able to buy these fabrics online and reasonable prices.

African Fabric said...

African fabric is famous for its symbolic purposes. These are very alluring prints!