Thursday, February 10, 2011

THE JOYS OF CAMEROONIAN FOOD...

Yes, you can start salivating now  :-). For those who are abroad, I can bet my two cents on the fact that, you've once woken up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night because you just had a dream of eating, steaming hot Eru with Bonga, or Burning Fish, or Roasted corn, or Inqui <--(Its actually pretty good, once you get past the goey-ness and the colour) You can't deny it! Lol, I know. Anyhow, I am about to make you WISH you were in Cameroon right now, don't forget to have tissue paper near by to catch your drool...Im just saying...

Photo courtesy of: Facebook group (Cameroonian Cuisine = water fufu & Eru) <--(Make sure you join for more pics!)



Ndole mi yo!

Poisson Braiser

Bobolo with Roasted Pork

You dont need a caption for this, you just KNOW what it is!

Chicken DJ


Okonghobong (To tell you the truth, this name makes me think we are not far from being Cross river state people o lol Although many will beg to differ)


Yum...do you see the pieces of kanda in there? Hungry yet?


Finally, the almighty Water fufu and Eru (This is exactly why, I'll stay Cameroonian till kingdom come!)

I hope you enjoyed the pics, Don't forget to add yourself to the facebook Page, and upload more pics to show the World Cameroons, amazing cuisine...who Knows, Wolfgang Puck might pick it up :-)

Wish you all a nice week, finish it strong!

BG.

7 comments:

Retromus-ik said...

I adore Eru and Cameroonian. Sadly, eat some mostly when I'm in Atlanta visiting my dad. I'm raving corn kokee as we speak.

K said...

I would give up my first born child for some water fufu and eru! Na so!

BANYANGI GIRL said...

@k Haha Is your hunger for fufu and eru that bad? it has not come to that o :-) But I know what you mean!

Anonymous said...

more delicious cameroon food here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/makmoksfoods/

Anonymous said...

I love this blog. Keep it up. Great words, photos, and above all a great sentiment of love for Cameroon. Words cannot express my deep admiration for this blog.Is the girl who writes this blog from earth or some heavenly being? MPS

Anonymous said...

Thats why Fufu and Eru always rocks out every party.

BB Boy said...

Thiis is just so fun to see and interesting. The presentation is terrific.