Saturday, February 5, 2011

NO FARTING IN PUBLIC,TO BE MADE LAW!!

So apparently our Uncles and Aunties down in Malawi think its improper to mess the air, gas, aka Fart. How can I describe the emotions I felt when I first heard about this apparent "law"...I thought it was funny, so I laughed, then I was left in incredulous disbelief, followed by confusion! Apparently people down in Malawi must fart a WHOLE lot for there to be a law like this :-)

This is how the Law reads

"Any person who vitiates the atmosphere in any place so as to make it noxious to the public to the health of persons in general dwelling or carrying on business in the neighbourhood or passing along a public way shall be guilty of a misdemeanour."




Haha I don die! I just have one question...if you are walking in a public way and you fart, HOW will they know...unless our Uncles and Aunties down there in malawi let it out BIG! oh Afrique mon Afrique...

3 comments:

Noeldinand said...

The thin line between law and ethics is growing thinner and thinner everyday. When that line disappears, what will become of simple morals?

Every right thing will be done JUST for the fear of the law an NEVER for the demonstration of good behavior.

Oh!

the man2012 said...

ha ha. Im doing a school project on should you be aloud to fart in public. lol

the man2012 said...

ha ha. Let it rip