Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Picture of the Day

Once again...our President and his stylish wife....07/08/11

P.S: Have you ever wondered why there is always a red carpet rolled out for our President to walk on anywere he goes in Cameroon..? Even during a trip to the bush, the is a red carpet in sight..na wah o, I guess who ever is Obama's PR  must be doing something wrong...

Also have you ever seen them walk side by side?? Now that I think about it, either his wife's sky high talons prevent her from walking fast, or thats what first couples do in public...I can't help comparing them with Obamanos, so I'll stop here...At least they are trying..right?

3 comments:

Retromus-ik said...

This man will never leave power. His wife is too over the top for my liking. Now something positive: I like the shade of purple of her suit. :P

BANYANGI GIRL said...

Haha, Yes we must always bring out the something positive...although that slit *scandalous* :P

Kacharie said...

That was a good trial to bring out the cultural connotations