Tuesday, March 1, 2011

NAIJA DAYCARE...UP IN FLAMES...4KIDS DEAD


Last Thursday, a fire broke out in a home day care around 1:40pm in Houston Texas. The fire left 4 out of 7kids dead, and a few more in critical condition.

Why is this important, fires happen everyday, people die everyday, right? Well not when it could have been prevented. The kids who died were all between 16months to 3years old. How did the fire start?

Madam Babysitter left oil on the stove with the burner still turned on. Went down the street to do grocery shopping, was in there for 13mins, came home, house filled with smoke. Yelled for help, at the end of the day, 4 kids are dead. After the fire, police started questioning her, on Saturday, she jumped bail, is now somewhere in Nigeria.Shes just 22 years old...


A lesson for all of us, never ever leave kids unattended even if you're taking a trip to the restroom, leave the door open so you can still hear/see them. How many of us have forgotten pots on the fire only to remeber when we smell burnt food, I'm as guilty. When it comes to man ei pikin, shine your eye well well, e no easy o! read more here

No comments: