Friday, July 13, 2012

#TEAMUSA OLYMPICS FOR FASHION!

So I woke up this morning to amazing news....Ralph Lauren's US Olympics Team outfits are OUT!! RL never dissapoints in the Classics arena and let me tell you...if I could afford most of his clothes, I'd preorder the Summer Olympics line right this moment!! (Berret is $55, Blazers $598-go figure)

The Blues, Whites and clean lines he uses are *picture hand to the lips-french style* chouette. #TeamUSA will most definitely have my vote for BEST DRESSED-COHERENT Team...

1st row second from  left...I see you Lochte :-D
The "Pantalon sotee" "high waters"  aka (pants) with the kicks...Simply awesome

Les "yor" et les "yoryette"
#TEAMUSA

weh eh which time Caneroon go reach this level? make we start contract our own designers them for sow we own ashwabi noh! I can picture the African teams with their Ankara/Print bottoms or tops or shoes or..or...
This is definitely an Idea I think an African designer should think about...Especially nowadays when major  designers are using African print, can you imagine the media attention if #TEAMAFRICA showed up in Ankara/print...

Sigh..if wishes were horses
BG

1 comment:

jeka said...

nice posting, thanks u